Tuesday, November 02, 2010

I try

Another poem

In the Wilderness again,
Alone in the world
A strange and fantastic neverland
With different boys and girls

Here is the tree of life
Here is the tree of knowledge
Here is the treasure born of strife
Here is the epitaph of degraded heroes

There’s the low road
Here’s the high
Here’s a peasant’s death
Here for slaves

But even slaves are born free
And not without redemption, dignity or virtue
You can look at my past
Faith is my future

Quotes

“There’s no sign of life
It’s just the power to charm
I’m lying in the wind
But I never wave bye bye”
- David Bowie “Modern Love”

“Are you a gentleman Mister Johnston,” asked the last emperor Pu Yi.

Mr. Johnston as played by Peter O’Toole replied, “I try.”

- Bernardo Bertulucci

“A thousand half loves must be foregone to take the whole heart home.”

No comments: